KET is proud to partner with EnGen to provide our users with digital English Language Learning resources for use in the classroom and beyond.
EnGen is a language upskilling platform for training organizations, educational providers and government institutions. Our adaptive platform offers immigrants, refugees, and speakers of other languages the English skills they need to connect with growth-sector employment and career advancement opportunities. With anytime, anywhere access, learners receive personalized, career-aligned content, relevant to their academic and career goals.
EnGen powers the New American Dream!
Built for learners to acquire the English they need to achieve their job and career goals, EnGen provides you with:
- Program and performance visibility including time on task reports and proficiency assessments
- Adaptive learning as a learner progresses
- Research-backed methodology
- Learning material that is 100% from the real world
- Full learning experience available on mobile to keep learning any time from anywhere
- Comprehensive professional development and support for teachers and programs
- EnGen has pathways for nearly all careers. A few examples:
- Customer service
As a public benefit company, EnGen is proud to be making a difference in the lives of learners:
- 84% of learners said that EnGen enabled them to achieve their real-world career goals
- 90% of learners said that EnGen enabled them to achieve their real-world social goals
Hear from a learner:
“EnGen has truly changed my life. I don’t need a translator to communicate with my coworkers and friends anymore. Because of my English training, Taziki’s offered me a new position — now I take orders from customers and chat with them.”
– Dayanna Vásquez, Taziki’s Café employee, Richmond, VA