Looking for ideas and resources to enhance learning and teaching, wherever they occur? KET’s Virtual Learning Series returns on February 11 with NEW webinars designed to help teachers engage students and discover new ways to incorporate easy-to-use, quality, education-focused content, for all grade-levels!
All sessions are approved for professional development and ECE-TRIS credit.
Join us on February 11 to explore the wide selection of resources from Sesame Street in Communities created to address kids’ developmental, physical, and emotional needs. You can register for this and the following webinars on the Virtual Learning Series page now:
- Sesame Street in Communities, February 11 at 4:30-6pm ET
- Flowers in Winter : Help Student Creativity Bloom with Free Resources, February 25 at 4:30-6pm ET
- Informational Text with Molly of Denali, March 11 at 4:30-6pm ET
- Virtual Field Trips, Social Studies Shorts, and more: What’s New and Improved at KET Education for Educators, March 25 at 4:30-6pm ET
- PBS KIDS Edcamp, May 8 at 9 am – 12 pm ET