KET’s Workplace Essential Skills offers contextualized math and language arts instruction in five high demand career fields! Learners understand content as it relates to jobs within manufacturing, healthcare, logistics, construction and information technology. A soft skills course teaches practical and personal improvement skills to be more successful in any job.
- Targeted, contextualized language and math skills used in high-demand careers plus soft skills
- Content at the 7th-9th grade level
- Alignment with National Career Readiness Certification (NCRC) standards, GED Assessment targets, College and Career Readiness standards
- Preparation for certifications, high school equivalency tests, technical or college programs, better jobs or different careers
- Complete classroom management system for monitoring time-on-task, student progress, study plans, readiness
- Teacher toolkit with supporting resources, lesson plans, professional development
There’s a new exciting offer for those of you who are Coalition on Adult Basic Education (COABE) members! During January 2020 buy one license, get one free. Just use code WES2020 when ordering on the KET Adult Education Store.
To request more info or a free trial, please visit the Workplace Essential Skills website.