Take your family along on the summer vacation you’ve always dreamed of from the comfort and safety of your living room with KET’s new summer Learn at Home broadcast schedule and KET Education’s handy travel guide for students. No passports, plane tickets or fanny packs required!
Beginning June 1, weekdays from 11 am – 12 pm ET, follow along as expert travelers, Rick Steves and Samantha Brown, give you an inside look at some of the world’s most adventurous locations.
Below you’ll find links to travel logs, links to more information about each episode, additional educational materials on PBS LearningMedia related to the countries and topics, and maps tracking our progress!
And if you miss a day just click “Learn more about this episode.” under each location to stream the program online for free.
- June 1 – 5: Turkey, Switzerland, France, China, Israel, Texas, New York and Alabama
- June 8 – 12: Palestine, Canada, Italy, China, the Netherlands, Ireland, Texas and California
- June 15 – 19: Czech Republic, Germany, Canada, China, Oregon and California
- June 22 – 26: Bulgaria, Romania, Switzerland, Italy, South Korea, England, Switzerland, New Mexico, Louisiana
- June 29 – July 3: England, Portugal, New Zealand, South Carolina, Florida and Maryland
- July 6 – July 9: Hungary, Greece, New Zealand, California, Florida, Mediterranean Sea and European Festivals
- July 13 – July 17: Italy, Scotland, Austria, British Virgin Islands, Arizona, Texas and New Hampshire
- July 20 – July 24: France, Spain, “Little Europe,” New Zealand, Switzerland, New York, Florida, Maine and Texas
- July 26 – July 31: Denmark, Greece, China, Canada, Czech Republic, New York and Alabama.