Looking for ideas and resources to enhance learning and teaching, wherever they occur? Then pencil us in and save the day! Join KET Education Consultants and all-star Kentucky educators for this Virtual Learning Series of webinars, designed to help teachers engage students and discover new ways to incorporate easy-to-use, quality, education-focused content, for students of all grade-levels! All sessions are approved for professional development and ECE-TRIS credit unless otherwise indicated.
Sessions will run through April and include:
- February 3 – KET Young Writers Contest: What’s New for 2022!
- February 17 – Informational Text with Molly of Denali
- February 19 – PBS Kids Edcamp
- March 3 – Developing Media Literacy Skills in Young Children
- March 17 – Revitalize Teaching & Learning with SEL & Hands-On Learning in the Blended Classroom
- April 14 – News Media Literacy: Making Sense of it All
- April 28 – Early Childhood Social Emotional Learning: Expression Through the Arts