On Kentucky Tonight, airing Monday, Dec. 7 at 8/7 pm, Renee Shaw hosts a discussion about reopening Kentucky classrooms. Scheduled guests include:
- Jim Flynn, Ed. D., executive director of the Kentucky Association of School Superintendents (via Skype)
- Jason Glass, Ed. D., commissioner, Kentucky Department of Education
- Eric Kennedy, director of advocacy for the Kentucky School Boards Association
- Patricia Sheffer, superintendent, Union County Public Schools (via Skype)
- Allison Slone, Rowan County special education teacher and founder of KyReads, an organization that advocates for students with dyslexia, and a Facebook group called Kentucky Teachers in the Know
- State Sen. Max Wise, Republican from Campbellsville, chair of the Senate Education Committee
Viewers with questions and comments may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the message form at KET.org/kytonight. Viewers may also submit questions and comments on Twitter @KyTonightKET. The phone number for viewer questions during the program is 1-800-494-7605. All messages should include first and last name and town or county.