Designed to inspire creative and engaging student learning, Activate! Shorts for Digital Learning pairs a variety of rich resources from PBS LearningMedia with common digital tools to amp up student engagement and learning across content areas in a quick, easy to digest video format. The ever-growing series is available on KET Education’s YouTube page.
- Sorting and Graphing with Stop Motion Animation
- Art Design and Travel Ads with Canva
- Using Evidence to Support a Claim with Google Jamboard
- Capturing Angles in Art and Life with Basic Photography
- Analyzing Literary Tone with Adobe Spark and Google Jamboard
- Social Emotional Learning with Book Creator
- Deciphering News vs Opinion with Infographics
You can find even more great ideas for combining the content within PBS LearningMedia and popular, interactive digital tools with the PBS LearningMedia + Digital Tools PDF, curated by our KET Education Consultants.