Welcome to KET’s online learning systems! Below are some tips to help you manage your license and get the most out of your purchase.
- To add classes, you will need to be an Administrator. Each center can have only one Administrator. To create a new class, start from your Dashboard (Homepage) and follow these steps:
- Click “License Management” on the left.
- Click on “Center Rosters” when it populates underneath License Management.
- Click on the name of your Center.
- Click the “Add Class” button at the bottom of the page
- Type in a name for you class and click “Save Changes” at the bottom of the screen.
- Make sure the email address, first name, and last name are all spelled correctly before adding a new student.
- Use the Find User button to move students between classes if you make new classes or need to reorganize due to class sizes.
- In order to see student grades or study plans, you need to be listed as a Teacher in the class they are enrolled in. Teachers do not take up seats so you can have as many as you like in a class. However, both Administrators and Teachers can add and remove students from class rosters.
- Keep your class size around a maximum of 50 active (students in the top half with the white and light gray highlights) students. This prevents the roster from slowing down and becoming non-functional. Once you reach 50 students in a class, you can make a new class for adding new students or start removing old students from the current roster.
- Remove unwanted students from your class rosters to prevent slowdown.
- Archive students who have credentialed or permanently left your program from center rosters.
- Remember to unenroll students before removing or archiving them to make sure you get your seat back.
We are happy to assist as you guide your students through their studies, so don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or requests.