PBS KIDS offers a wide variety of free and paid mobile apps featuring favorite characters and programs to keep students engaged in science, math, engineering, literacy and so much more.
With the PBS KIDS Games FREE app, students can play PBS KIDS games and learn anytime, anywhere! It features top shows, including Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood, Wild Kratts, Super Why, The Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About That!, Dinosaur Train and more.
And the FREE PBS KIDS Video app allows students to watch PBS KIDS television series anytime, anywhere (in the U.S.). PBS KIDS Video features thousands of videos from top PBS KIDS television sseries, including Pinkalicious, Curious Goerge, Daniel TIger’s Neighborhood, Wild Kratts, Odd Squad, Splash & Bubbles, Ready Jet Go!, Nature Cat and more!
STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Math)
Ready Jet Go! Space Scouts, Ages 4-8, Space Science
Kids will become the Ultimate Space Scout by designing, building and engineering with 5 STEM focused games and badges. Design and engineer rovers on the Moon, build a mission controller and guide a spaceship through the solar system, problem solve ways to grow vegetables on Mars- play these games and more to earn all your Space Scout badges along with characters from the PBS KIDS series, Ready Jet Go!
Additional FREE Apps
- NEW Play and Learn Engineering, Ages 3-5, Engineering
- NEW The Cat in the Hat Invents, Ages 5-8, Engineering, Problem Solving
- Cyberchase 3D Builder, Ages 6-9, Math
- Cyberchase Shape Quest, Ages 6-9, Math – Geometry
- Fetch! Lunch Rush, Ages 4-8, Math
- Jet’s Bot Builder: Robot Games, Ages 4-8, Space Science
- Nature Cat’s Great Outdoors, Ages 6-8, Earth Science
- Outdoor Family Fun with Plum, Ages 6-9, Nature, Life Science
- PBS KIDS Measure Up!, Ages 2-5, Math
- PBS KIDS ScratchJr, Ages 5-8, Coding
- PBS Parents Play & Learn, Ages 2-5, Math, Literacy
- Photo Stuff with Ruff, Ages 4-8, Material Science
- Play & Learn Science, Ages 2-5, Weather
- Plum’s Creaturizer, Ages 6-9, Life Science
- Ready Jet Go! Space Explorer, Ages 4-8, Space Science
- Splash and Bubbles for Parents, Ages 4-7, Ocean Science
- The Cat in the Hat Builds That!, Ages 3-5, Science Inquiry, Engineering
- Odd Squad: Blob Chase, Ages 6-8, Math
- Peg + Cat, Ages 3-6, Math
- Splash and Bubbles Ocean Adventure, Ages 4-7, Ocean Science
- Wild Kratts Baby Buddies, Ages 4-8, Social Emotional Learning, Animal Science
- Wild Kratts Creature Math, Ages 4-8, Math
- Wild Kratts Rescue Run, Ages 4-8, Animal Science
- Wild Kratts World Adventure, Ages 4-8, Animal Science
Social Emotional Development
Daniel Tiger’s For Parents, Ages 2-5, Social Emotional Development
Is your child learning about sharing? Struggling with trying a new food? Working on what to do with mad feelings? Daniel Tiger for Parents has a song for these important social-emotional skills – and many more of life’s little lessons!
Designed with busy parents in mind, the app is simple, educational and entertaining for caregivers and children. It features over two dozen Daniel Tiger songs, supporting videos from Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood, and helpful hints for parents about the important skills children need to be ready for school and life.
- Daniel Tiger’s Day & Night, Ages 2-5, Social Emotional Development – Routines
- Daniel Tiger’s Grr-ific Feelings, Ages 2-5, Social Emotional Development – Feelings
- Daniel Tiger’s Stop & Go Potty, Ages 2-5, Social Emotional Development – Potty Training
- Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood: Play at Home with Daniel, Ages 3-5, Social Emotional Development
- Daniel Tiger’s Storybooks, Ages 2-5, Social Emotional Development
- Explore Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood, Ages 2-5, Social Emotional Development
Molly of Denali, Ages 4-8, Informational Text
Go on adventures with Molly of Denali from PBS KIDS! In this app, kids can play with Molly and friends in her Alaskan village, Qyah. Children can go on dog sledding missions, fish, create beading projects or help run the Denali Trading Post. The Molly of Denali app teaches children to use familiar texts such as books, diagrams, and captioned photos to solve problems, accomplish tasks, and help Molly’s friends! The educational games in Molly of Denali support foundational literacy skills in using and understanding informational texts.
Additional FREE Apps
- Dinosaur Train A to Z, Ages 3-6, Literacy
- SUPER WHY! ABC Adventures, Ages 3-6, Literacy
- Super Why! Phonics Fair, Ages 3-6, Literacy
- Super Why! Power to Read, Ages 3-6, Literacy
Arts, Creativity and More
Plum’s Creaturizer, Ages 6-9, Creativity
Go on a nature adventure with Plum’s Creaturizer! Kids and families can build wild creatures, then head outdoors to photograph them right in their own backyard. It’s part of Plum Landing, a PBS KIDS project that helps kids develop a love for this amazing, beautiful, and dramatic planet we call home. The app provides opportunities for kids and their families to interact with nature in a thoughtful way and have fun exploring together.
Additional FREE Apps
- Pinkalicious Party, Ages 4-6, Creative Process, Art, Design, Creativity, Roleplaying, Music