Workplace Essential Skills Online Courses- Academic prep for seven high-demand Career Fields
KET’s Workplace Essential Skills Online offers tools to help learners build the skills they need to succeed in today’s high-demand career fields! Courses are available in Manufacturing, Healthcare, Transportation/Logistics, IT, Construction, Hospitality/Tourism, Marketing/Sales and Soft Skills.
Highlights for teachers:
• Reusable seats, licensed annually
• Targeted, contextualize language and math skills used in high-demand careers plus soft skills
• Customized study plans generated from learner pretests
• Complete classroom management system for monitoring time-on-task, student progress, study plans and readiness. Supplemental lessons and videos included.
• Mobile friendly courses extend learning opportunities and build digital literacy
• Aligned to National Career Readiness Certification Standards, GED® Assessment Targets and College and Career Readiness Standard
Highlights for learners:
• Study anywhere anytime, on any device equipped with internet access
• Self-paced study plan offers instructions and feedback
• Real workplace examples help content make sense
• Interactives, practice opportunities, videos and games improve engagement and build digital literacy
• Completion certificate outlines skills mastered during coursework
• Built-in online study tools and text-to-speech feature allows learners to listen to on-screen content
START A FREE TWO-WEEK TRIAL TODAY!
Complete the form to activate an auto email with instructions to access your choice of a free course in Workplace Essential Skills.
Ready to purchase? Browse a complete line of resources.