Play with shadows, control the weather, roll and slide objects down a ramp, choose the best materials for an umbrella – all while building science inquiry skills and learning core science concepts. The games in the app encourage kids to see the science in their world. They are intentionally designed to serve as catalysts for real-world exploration by modeling real-world locations and experiences. The related hands-on activities and parent notes prompt families to “try it” at home and provide tips for engaging in conversations. Download the app now!
- 12 engaging games covering core topics in Earth Science, Physical Science, and Life Science
- Parent section with tips for parent-child engagement and activities for extending the learning into the real world
- Drawing tool and stickers from all the games
- Developed in collaboration with early childhood experts
- Completely bilingual (English/Spanish)